1. Choose the CORRECT RESPONSE: How long was the trip to the mountains?
A: It took only four hours. B: It was about two hundred kilometers C: It’s two weeks. D: We gone for the whole summer. E: We didn’t go far.
2. Choose the CORRECT QUESTION: ______?
I like football and cycling.
A: What sports do you like? B: Do you like what kind of sports? C: Sport what kind do you prefer? D: Like you which kind of sport? E: What kind sports do you like?
3. Choose the CORRECT QUESTION: ______?
He is fifteen.
A: How old is John? B: John how old is? C: How many years is John? D: What age is John? E: How many years does John have?
4. Choose the CORRECT QUESTION: ______?
She’s about seventy-five kilograms.
A: What weight is Mrs. Park? B: Which weight is Mrs. Park? C: Weighs much Mrs. Park? D: How much does Mrs. Park weigh? E: How much weighs Mrs. Park?
5. Fill in the blank: ______ you like?
I like grapes and figs.
A: What kind of fruit B: How many fruit do C: Types of fruit do D: What type of fruit do E: What kind fruit do
6. Put the phrases in the CORRECT ORDER: a day beautiful summer really
A. a B. day C. beautiful D. summer E. really (For example, type
in the box.)
7. Put the phrases in the CORRECT ORDER: wonderfully professor intelligent a old
A. wonderfully B. professor C. intelligent D. a E. old (For example, type
in the box.)
8. Which word form is NOT CORRECT?
A: workable B: worken C: work D: working E: worker
9. Which word form is NOT CORRECT?
A: paid B: payed C: payment D: payable E: pay
10. Which word form is NOT CORRECT?
A: forgotten B: forgetful C: forgetment D: forgettable E: forget